- Monday9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Tuesday11:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Wednesday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday8:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Thank you for scheduling your appointment with Valley Vision Care. We are very excited to announce as of May 26th, we will be seeing all types of exams at that time. We have modified our procedures in the office to maintain social distancing and minimize the risk of infection as much as possible. These include:
1. Cleaning and sanitizing all instruments and touch points between patients, including things like pens and eyeglass frames.
2. Modification to the schedule to minimize the number of people in the office at one time
3. Implementation of personal protective equipment for staff including masks, face shields, hand washing procedures, and gloves when indicated
4. Addition of Plexiglas barriers at the front desk and in the optical for additional protection for patients and staff.
In the current environment, the safety of our patients and staff is paramount to us. The NJ State board of Optometry and the state of NJ have requested procedures be put into place in our offices to minimize the risk of infection to patients and staff. To improve the efficiency of your examination and to best protect the health of our patients and staff, we are requesting the following of our patients who are presenting to the office:
1. We have replaced our paper check in forms with a digital form and questionnaire. Any forms that would normally be required for your visit will be sent via email or text message prior to their visit. This is to minimize the time spent in the office and make the process of your visit quicker and more efficient. If you are having trouble accessing the forms, please call or text the office prior to your visit and our staff will help you.
2. When you arrive for your examination, please call or text the office at (973) 827-4120. The front door will be locked. Only scheduled patients will be allowed to enter the office. Dependent children or those requiring assistance will be allowed one parent/care giver with them. We cannot accommodate large groups of non patients in the office at this time.
3. As per state of NJ executive order 122, all patients will be required to wear a face covering to the office sufficient to cover the patient's mouth and nose and will be required to wear it while they are in the office. Any person without a face covering will not be allowed to enter the office.
4. As per the guidelines of the CDC, temperatures of all persons entering the office will be measured upon entering. Any person with a temperature over 100.4F will be required to reschedule and advised to present to their primary doctor.
Thank you for your understanding as we move forward. It is our goal to provide the best eye care experience for you as well as maintain your health and well being. If you have any questions or concerns about your appointment, please do not hesitate to contact the office. Thank you for your trust.